Mother’s All-Natural Intensive Restorative Oil
A Rich Blend of Organic Rosehip & Camellia Oils, Fortified with Olive Squalane & Vitamin E for Intensive Restoring of Stretched or Stressed Skin.
A fortified blend of the finest restorative organic oils for boosting the care of sensitive, stressed or stretching skins. Organic Rosehip Oil and Organic Camellia Oil have been traditionally used for centuries for their excellent reparative qualities due to their rich essential fatty acids, powerful anti-oxidants and their density of skin-enhancing vitamins C and E. With the added richness of Natural Olive Squalane and a combination of non-GMO Natural Vitamin E tocopherols, this enhanced oil contains skin-moisturising benefits which enhance the retention of moisture in the skin, and help restore suppleness and elasticity.
Excellent as a rich face and body oil for mothers and mothers-to-be or any skin experiencing particular tension, strain or stress, and requiring greater moisturising and protection. Apply at least twice a day as a rich alternative to a cream or lotion; or add to an existing cream or lotion as an intensive booster.
This incredible elixir contains everything that stressed, stretched or tired skin needs to feel rejuvenated, plumped up and glowing. Besides pregnancy skin, it works fabulously for:
- Fine wrinkles around the eyes and mouth. Just dab a little carefully to the affected areas, be sure to use it twice a day, every day.
- Dry, tired, mature skin, especially around the face and neck. Just apply a small amount with gentle upward strokes.
- Dehydrated and sun-damaged hands. Apply a small amount twice a day, massaging into every nook and cranny.
- All-over glowing goodness! All you need is a small amount, warmed in the palm of your hands (or added to your existing moisturiser) and applied gently in an upwards and circular motion wherever you need an extra boost.
Warm a small amount in palms of hands before massaging into skin in gentle upward strokes on and around affected skin. Re-apply as needed or when skin is particularly stretched, tired or stressed. Safe and suitable for use anywhere on the face or body.
Certified organic camellia oleifera (camillia) oil, certified organic rosa canina (rosehip) oil, olive squalane, d-alpha tocopherol & tocopherol (natural vit. E non GMO), organic rosemarinus officinalis (rosemary) CO2 extract in organic helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil.
All oils used by Four Cow Farm are premium extra-virgin cold-pressed quality and all preservatives and emulsifiers used are premium food-grade.
Learn more about our handcrafted approach and ingredients.
Use it every night with their mother's lotion and feel the skin getting moisture and better. Smell good to me
Thank you for your lovely feedback! We're glad to hear that Our Mother's Oil & Mother's Salve are helped, Kay :)
Natural smell, adding comfort especially applying after showering, can relieve tight skin instantly, skin remain moist even after a night sleep
Thank you very much for your review Burnie! So glad to hear you're enjoying it :)
Reduce the itchiness of pregnant bump, keeps the stretched skin moisturised and prevents stretch mark
Will continue to support this brand.
Frequently Asked Questions
The difference between Calendula Remedy & Tea Tree Remedy
Our Calendula Remedy made from our handworked organic calendula-infused Australian grown extra virgin cold-pressed olive oil. Your go to balm for dry, damaged areas. Perfect for Sensitive, Dry Skin, Lips & Nursing Nipples. Place in refrigerator for More Relief.
Our Tea Tree Remedy made from rich blend of macadamia & castor oils (The richest oils for protecting the skin & closest to the skin’s own Sebum), infused with anti-bacterial and anti-fungal organic tea tree oil. Extremely soothing barrier balm. Great for Bites, Rashes, Scrapes, Cold Sores, Cuts and Bruises.
The difference of our Castile Washes
Each of our Castile washes was created to address a specific need and so the organic extracts we use in each wash are tailored to meet very different skin requirements:
1. Our Baby Wash uses organic echinacea extract which is excellent on thin and fragile skin as it has wonderful protective qualities. Perfect for newborns and babies, but also for skin that’s become damaged through other skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
2. Our Mother’s Wash uses organic pomegranate extract which has some of the most potent antioxidants perfect for helping to restore and revitalize skin that’s stressed or tired or stretched. Perfect for mums going through pre-and post-natal skin changes, and also for older skin that needs that extra pick-me-up. It's also food-grade and nursing-safe.
3. Our Traditional Castile Wash uses organic roman chamomile essential oil which has soothing and anti-bacterial qualities excellent for skin subject to those daily little scrapes and cuts. So perfect on young children and adults alike as a wonderful daily wash and shampoo.
4. Our Calendula Castile Wash uses organic calendula extract, which is the best natural soother for skin experiencing eczema or extreme dryness. We recommend this for anyone at any age that is currently experiencing skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis or has extra sensitive skin.
The difference between Gotu-Kola and Calendula Salve & Calendula Concentrate
Our Gotu-Kola & Calendula Rich Cream Salve with the benefits of two powerfully soothing herbs in one. It made as a rich lotion and excellent at soothing and protecting all types of dry, sensitive and fragile skin such as skin affected by eczema, psoriasis, sunburn or chronic dryness.
Our Calendula Concentrate is a potent, concentrated serum handcrafted from organic calendula petals, infused in pure extra-virgin cold-pressed olive oil, with the added rejuvenating properties of natural Vitamin E and olive squalene. Perfect for calming and soothing to the most dry, sensitive and fragile skin, joints and muscle aches, this concentrate packs a powerful skin-soothing punch!
The difference between Baby Lotion & Calendula and Camelia Lotion
Our Baby Lotion is a blend of sweet almond and apricot kernel oils, both of which are known to be light and nourishing and able to sink gently into the skin. It's a skincare staple for so many little ones.
Our Calendula and Camelia Face & Body Lotion is a lighter, nut-free, uncomplicated, protective and moisturising lotion that provides daily care, this is the perfect addition to your skincare regimen. It's an essential daily moisturiser for all ages and skin-types.
The difference between Mother's Daily Rich Cream Salve & Mother's Intensive Restorative Oil
Our Mother's Rich Cream Salve is perfect rich day or night cream containing organic camellia, olive and rosehip oils with soothing organic white tea extract. Excellent for older skin or skin requiring rejuvenating.
Our Mother's Intensive Restorative Oil is a rich, power-packed trio of organic rosehip, camellia and olive squalene with the added boost of revitalising organic rosemary extract. Excellent for extremely thin, or olden skin requiring a big rejuvenating boost.
They were work together - Use our Mother's Salve as a base, and our Mother's Oil as a booster or serum. On particularly stretched or stressed areas, use our Mother's Oil on its own. Delicate enough to use on the neck and eye area, this power duo brings back softness and brightness to the skin wherever it's used.