Pure Castile Baby Wash
Our 100% Pure Castile Soap Baby Wash is made only from Premium Cold-Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil, with no palm or coconut oils – making it one of the gentlest and purest natural washes you can use for baby, or any skin.
Free from foaming additives, fragrances and preservatives, this low-foaming 100% Pure Castile Soap Baby Wash is slowly double-cooked over days at a very low temperature, so that it retains all the antioxidants and benefits of its ingredients. Infused with Organic Echinacea Extract which soothes and calms dry and irritated skin, this all-natural face, hair and body wash is perfect for those with sensitive skin or skin prone to dryness and irritation.
- Excellent for babies, children and adults as an all-over hair, face and body wash that’s richly soothing and moisturising.
- Suitable for irritated skin, dry hair or scalp or those sensitive to chemicals.
- May be used on skin affected by hives or eczema.
Add directly to bath; or place a small amount on a sponge or palm of hand, apply gently avoiding contact with eyes, rinse with water. To lather, work-up with a washcloth before applying.
Purified Australian mountain rainwater, saponified 100% olea europaea (olive) oil, certified organic echinacea angustifolia extract, citric acid (from citrus fruit).
All oils used by Four Cow Farm are premium extra-virgin cold-pressed quality and all preservatives and emulsifiers used are premium food-grade.
Learn more about our handcrafted approach and ingredients.
Suitable for all my children
Thank you very much for your review Hizral S.:)
The baby wash is so gentle and doesn't dry out the skin at all. My three children and I use this product and the baby lotion for 2 years, we will continue to use it. The baby lotion is also very effective for moisture of the skin.
Wow! So awesome to hear that, we're so glad that your little one are enjoying it :)
We find this baby wash effective and gentle at the same time. Doesn't dry out the skin at all. Very supple and good on my eczema prone and sensitive skin
We're so glad to hear you're enjoying our baby wash!!
I love it
Good Product Quality
Frequently Asked Questions
The difference between Calendula Remedy & Tea Tree Remedy
Our Calendula Remedy made from our handworked organic calendula-infused Australian grown extra virgin cold-pressed olive oil. Your go to balm for dry, damaged areas. Perfect for Sensitive, Dry Skin, Lips & Nursing Nipples. Place in refrigerator for More Relief.
Our Tea Tree Remedy made from rich blend of macadamia & castor oils (The richest oils for protecting the skin & closest to the skin’s own Sebum), infused with anti-bacterial and anti-fungal organic tea tree oil. Extremely soothing barrier balm. Great for Bites, Rashes, Scrapes, Cold Sores, Cuts and Bruises.
The difference of our Castile Washes
Each of our Castile washes was created to address a specific need and so the organic extracts we use in each wash are tailored to meet very different skin requirements:
1. Our Baby Wash uses organic echinacea extract which is excellent on thin and fragile skin as it has wonderful protective qualities. Perfect for newborns and babies, but also for skin that’s become damaged through other skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
2. Our Mother’s Wash uses organic pomegranate extract which has some of the most potent antioxidants perfect for helping to restore and revitalize skin that’s stressed or tired or stretched. Perfect for mums going through pre-and post-natal skin changes, and also for older skin that needs that extra pick-me-up. It's also food-grade and nursing-safe.
3. Our Traditional Castile Wash uses organic roman chamomile essential oil which has soothing and anti-bacterial qualities excellent for skin subject to those daily little scrapes and cuts. So perfect on young children and adults alike as a wonderful daily wash and shampoo.
4. Our Calendula Castile Wash uses organic calendula extract, which is the best natural soother for skin experiencing eczema or extreme dryness. We recommend this for anyone at any age that is currently experiencing skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis or has extra sensitive skin.
The difference between Gotu-Kola and Calendula Salve & Calendula Concentrate
Our Gotu-Kola & Calendula Rich Cream Salve with the benefits of two powerfully soothing herbs in one. It made as a rich lotion and excellent at soothing and protecting all types of dry, sensitive and fragile skin such as skin affected by eczema, psoriasis, sunburn or chronic dryness.
Our Calendula Concentrate is a potent, concentrated serum handcrafted from organic calendula petals, infused in pure extra-virgin cold-pressed olive oil, with the added rejuvenating properties of natural Vitamin E and olive squalene. Perfect for calming and soothing to the most dry, sensitive and fragile skin, joints and muscle aches, this concentrate packs a powerful skin-soothing punch!
The difference between Baby Lotion & Calendula and Camelia Lotion
Our Baby Lotion is a blend of sweet almond and apricot kernel oils, both of which are known to be light and nourishing and able to sink gently into the skin. It's a skincare staple for so many little ones.
Our Calendula and Camelia Face & Body Lotion is a lighter, nut-free, uncomplicated, protective and moisturising lotion that provides daily care, this is the perfect addition to your skincare regimen. It's an essential daily moisturiser for all ages and skin-types.
The difference between Mother's Daily Rich Cream Salve & Mother's Intensive Restorative Oil
Our Mother's Rich Cream Salve is perfect rich day or night cream containing organic camellia, olive and rosehip oils with soothing organic white tea extract. Excellent for older skin or skin requiring rejuvenating.
Our Mother's Intensive Restorative Oil is a rich, power-packed trio of organic rosehip, camellia and olive squalene with the added boost of revitalising organic rosemary extract. Excellent for extremely thin, or olden skin requiring a big rejuvenating boost.
They were work together - Use our Mother's Salve as a base, and our Mother's Oil as a booster or serum. On particularly stretched or stressed areas, use our Mother's Oil on its own. Delicate enough to use on the neck and eye area, this power duo brings back softness and brightness to the skin wherever it's used.