All-Natural Baby Oil, the perfect all-rounder
Our Baby Oil is one of our hidden secrets. Customers who’ve discovered it write in to tell us how much they love it, and how it’s become a staple in their skincare line-up because they’ve discovered a multitude of uses for it! Our little bottle of Baby Oil contains a rich, nourishing blend of three oils - Sweet Almond, Apricot Kernel and Macadamia. All grown and cold-pressed right here in Australia.
Sweet Almond and Apricot Kernel oils are known for their fine, delicate profiles. They sink readily into the skin and their unique fatty acid and vitamin profiles are excellent for nourishing the skin. Macadamia oil is one of the oils closest to the skin’s own sebum and is known for its high level of palmitoleic acid, making it a very rich and replenishing oil for the skin.
Unlike other baby oils, this blend of oils means our Baby Oil sinks readily into the skin and leaves no greasy feel behind.
This unique blend makes our Baby Oil excellent for a number of things :
- Moisturising and massaging babies - of course! A little goes a long way, and it’s perfect in winter, when your little bub’s skin needs extra moisture or for that daily massage. You can be sure that every drop that’s absorbed goes to protecting and nourishing that precious newborn skin.
- Deep moisturisation - lots of our customers use our Baby Oil on the face, neck and body for a deeper level of moisturisation. A daily oil self-massage is one of the best things you can do for winter, older or dryer skin! Pour a little at a time into the palms of your hands to warm the oil up, then apply in long upward strokes until the oil is absorbed.
- Make-up remover - lots of mums love our Baby Oil as a make-up remover. Its gentle oil blend means it removes make-up effectively whilst moisturising and nourishing the skin. Apply to a cotton pad and press into the skin lightly whilst wiping away.
- Making a sea-salt or sugar scrub - feeling like that dull winter skin needs a good revitalising scrub? What better way than to create your own food-grade scrub? Choose salt (for a finer scrub) or sugar (for a stronger scrub) and mix five tablespoons of your chosen scrub with an equal five tablespoons of our Baby Oil. Keep in a clean jar for up to three weeks. A sea salt scrub is excellent for both the face and body whilst a sugar scrub is wonderful for elbows, heels and rougher surfaces.
- As an after-shave soother - Daddy’s skin feeling prickly and tight after that daily shave? Our Baby Oil makes an excellent post-shave soother on chin (and legs :) - just massage in with circular strokes until absorbed.